By engineers, for engineers, that’s our mantra. We’ll bring you a range of workshops, demonstration sessions, high level presentations and panel discussion that address the issues of today and tomorrow for engineers and research managers working on vehicle perception.
We all know that the long-term plan is to bring fully autonomous vehicles to the masses, but the AutoSens Advisory Board have been assembled to ensure that these meeting agendas are relevant to the hardware and software engineering challenges faced by OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies.
Themes to be addressed will include:
- Sensor design and innovation for camera, lidar, radar and ultrasonic
- Testing, validation, and simulation at component and system level
- Computer vision and image processing optimisation
- Sensor fusion and system design
- Image quality standards development for viewing and computer vision applications
- OEM strategies and future vision for vehicle perception
Call for Papers – AutoSens 2017
If you wish to speak at either of our 2017 events, in Detroit or Brussels, on any of the topics above or other related topics, please do get in touch.
Submissions should be along the following guidelines:
- Send a presentation title and abstract of no more than 500 words along with your name, job title, organisation and short biography to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposals are for a 25 minute presentation in any of the programme tracks
- All requests are sent to the advisory board and will be assessed for timeliness, quality and relevance to this year’s agenda objectives
- AutoSens organiser reserve the right to make the final decision on inclusion of any paper