Visitors and press are invited to see first-hand what the latest technology can do and talk to the engineers developing the full vehicle systems. In this intimate venue dedicated to hosting AutoSens, attendees have time to get up close and hands-on with the vehicles to learn about how they operate.
Watch what you could experience at AutoSens Brussels with our short introduction to driverless vehicles with Dataspeed
Only open to AutoSens Conference attendees.
- Date: September 19, 2017
- Time: 10am – 10pm
- Location: Parc du Cinquantenaire, AutoWorld Brussels
Which vehicles are being showcased?
Vehicles to be confirmed… watch this space
- If you’ve never been for a ride in a car that can drive itself, you are in for an extraordinary experience.
- A rare opportunity to get a hands-on experience in a fully autonomous vehicle, alongside the engineers who have implemented the technology.
- You can watch videos and read about self driving cars all day, but there’s nothing to quite match the experience of sitting in a car as it drives itself around the track, navigating the corners with ease and identifying objects along the way.
- You will get up close and personal with the technology, and gain unparalleled insight into the systems that make self-driving cars tick.
Only at AutoSens, Brussels (19-21 September, 2017)
Combining the demos with the technical conference at AutoSens is a unique experience. Connecting theory with the real world application is always difficult to achieve in a technical conference environment – by bringing both of these elements together at AutoWorld, you can hear the latest technical developments and insight into the world of autonomous vehicles during the conference, while putting that into context by experiencing the technology in action with the demonstrations.