The conference will combine detailed technical workshops, the AutoSens Awards, and with two days of high level technical discussion in the conference.
Day One: 18 Sept – IEEE Official Meeting
Day Two: 19 Sept – Six technical 3-hour Workshops
The topics are as follows, and further detail on workshop leaders will be made available soon.
1. Building Functional Safety into ADAS and Autonomous Vehicles
2. Understanding Open CV
3. Image Sensors Technology for Automotive Applications
4. Machine Learning and AI for Autonomous Vehicles
5. Human Factors in Designing Self Driving Vehicles
6. How to Integrate Mapping and Geolocation Technologies into Vehicle Perception
You can add workshops to your conference registration when you purchase your conference ticket. Please note an additional charge applies.
Welcome Drinks Reception in the main Exhibition Zone for all conference attendees
Day Three: 20 Sept – Conference Day 1 and AutoSens Awards
- Over 60 presentations over 2 days in three tracks
- Panel discussions
- Extensive networking sessions
- Technology exhibition with over 30 displays
- Classic, sports and exotic car display
Day Four: 21 Sept – Conference Day 2
The proceedings will close with a second day of conference content featuring the world’s most renowned technical experts covering the latest essential topics in vehicle perception technology.