AutoSens at Detroit has a number of activities spanning from 22-25 May 2017.
Day One: May 22 – Collaborative track testing day – open to participants
Day Two: May 23 – Autonomous vehicle demos and six technical 3-hour Workshops
Press are invited to come and see first-hand what the latest technology can do and talk to the engineers who have developed the full vehicle systems. Without the scale and extravagance of shows like CES, attendees will have more time to get up close and hands on with the vehicles and learn about how they operate.
The vehicles on show have been developed by leading edge companies with the highest level of technical expertise, so engineers at all levels will benefit from exposure to this state-of-the-art autonomous vehicle technology.
Benefit from an extended learning experience at these six expert-led workshops addressing issues of high relevance to the autonomous vehicle community. Groups of around 15-25 will engage in 3.5 hour sessions, run in a collaborative and interactive environment.
The topics are as follows, and further detail on workshop leaders will be made available soon.
1. Building Functional Safety into ADAS and Autonomous Vehicles
2. Understanding Open CL
3. Requirements Management for ADAS Development
4. Machine Learning and AI for Autonomous Vehicles
5. Human Factors in Designing Self Driving Vehicles
6. How to Integrate Mapping and Geolocation Technologies into Vehicle Perception
You can add workshops to your conference registration when you purchase your conference ticket. Please note an additional charge applies.
Welcome Drinks Reception in the main Exhibition Zone for all conference attendees
Day Three: May 24 – Conference Day 1 and Vintage Reception at Henry Ford Museum
- 20 keynote style presentations over 2 days
- Panel discussions
- Extensive networking sessions
- Technology exhibition with over 30 displays
- Classic, sport and exotic car display
- Autonomous shuttle transportation on-site
- Guided tours in original vintage Ford Model T cars
- Guided tours in historic horse-drawn Omnibus Shuttles dating from 1860
- Fully functioning 1913 period Hershell-Spillman carousel with music and unlimited rides!
- Period-themed drinks, savoury bites, and dessert
- Complimentary coach travel to and from the museum
Day Four: May 25 – Conference Day 2
The proceedings will close with a second day of conference content featuring the world’s most renowned technical experts covering the latest essential topics in vehicle perception technology.