AutoSens at Detroit has a number of activities spanning from 22-25 May 2017.
Day One: May 22 – IEEE P2020 Working Group
Day Two: May 23 – Three technical 3-hour Workshops and Autonomous Vehicle Track Demonstrations
Benefit from an extended learning experience at these three expert-led workshops addressing issues of high relevance to the autonomous vehicle community. Groups of around 15-25 will engage in 3.5 hour sessions, run in a collaborative and interactive environment.
The topics are as follows.
1. Human Factors Considerations in the Design of Self-driving Vehicles
2. Requirements Management Best Practices: Collaborative Approaches to Improving Traceability and Compliance
3. How to Integrate Mapping & Geolocation Technology into Vehicle Perception
You can add workshops to your conference registration when you purchase your conference ticket. Please note an additional charge applies.
Several fully autonomous vehicles, featuring an array of sensors, processors and software will be running demo laps of the M1 Concourse track at AutoSens, as well as brief technical overviews by their owners/developers.
Visitors and press are invited to see first-hand what the latest technology can do and talk to the engineers developing the full vehicle systems. In this intimate venue dedicated to hosting AutoSens, attendees have time to get up close and hands-on with the vehicles to learn about how they operate.
The vehicles have been developed by leading edge companies with the highest level of technical expertise, so engineers at all levels will benefit from exposure to this state-of-the-art autonomous vehicle technology show-case.
Welcome Drinks Reception in the main Exhibition Zone for all conference attendees
Day Three: May 24 – Conference Day 1 and Vintage Reception at Henry Ford Museum
- 20 keynote style presentations over 2 days
- Panel discussions
- Extensive networking sessions
- Technology exhibition with over 30 displays
- Classic, sport and exotic car display
- Guided tours in original vintage Ford Model T cars
- Guided tours of the village in autonomous vehicles
- Fully functioning 1913 period Hershell-Spillman carousel with music and unlimited rides!
- Period-themed drinks, savoury bites, and dessert
- Complimentary coach travel to and from the museum
Day Four: May 25 – Conference Day 2
The proceedings will close with a second day of conference content featuring the world’s most renowned technical experts covering the latest essential topics in vehicle perception technology.