Sponsoring Companies for AutoSens in Brussels
AutoSens is the ideal platform for technology vendors within the automotive industry to promote their brand and products.
If you would like to become a Sponsor or Exhibitor in 2017 please contact Lina Alousta.
Hear what the Sponsors at AutoSens 2016 thought of the event…
Sponsors at Brussels in 2017
+43 (1) 914 20 910
+1 877 424 9107
+49 211 65 030
+82 2 6912 6304
+49 711 806700
- The CANape measurement and calibration tool is used to acquire sensor and ECU data and to optimize algorithms on real and virtual ECUs.
- The CANape Option “Driver Assistance” is used to verify results of ADAS algorithms in the ECU.
- vADASdeveloper provides the infrastructure for developing algorithms for driver assistance systems and automated driving.
- In the area of embedded software, Vector offers the MICROSAR product which is a comprehensive solution for basic software in accordance with AUTOSAR.
+49 8152 375 100
Melexis, founded in 1988, is headquartered in Belgium and employs over 1,100 people in 19 locations worldwide. For more information, visit www.melexis.com
- Active control: to allow the user to control devices using gestures instead of touch
- Context awareness: to enable devices to gather and use information about their environment, including location, time of day, user activity, and nearby users or devices.
- Real world acquisition: to collect accurate 3D models of the real world
Carrières-sur-Seine, France & Huntington Beach, USA
+33 (0)1 80 88 45 00
+1 760 597 2966
The company’s USA facility is located in Carlsbad, CA near San Diego. We have a team of experienced optical engineers to work with our customers to identify the appropriate solutions to your optics needs. We can help you to achieve success by providing the most cost-effective optical solutions that are truly optimal for your applications. We distinguish ourselves by providing you with high quality optics that is delivered on time and the professional services and support that you’ve come to expect from a partner.
+32 16 40 64 34
Grenoble, France and Los Altos, California, USA
+33 4 76 18 90 71
Starting with digital camera tests, our portfolio has continually expanded and includes mobile imaging, video, broadcasting, machine vision, surveillance, medical and automotive imaging or other areas where digital images play important roles.
Image Engineering’s uniqueness is being able to provide complete systems from the execution of standardized tests, development of our test software tools and production of high quality measuring devices and charts.
Well-known manufacturers also from automotive industry are our customers and test their products successfully using our equipment.
Headquartered in Switzerland, the company has more than 75 sales and marketing offices in 35 countries and 11 main manufacturing sites, employing more than 40,000 people.