Why should you be attending an AutoSens Conference in 2017?
Engineers involved in automotive sensing technology and signal processing will benefit from attending this event. It is the world’s foremost meeting of automotive and electronic engineers working to design new, and improve existing vehicle perception for the production vehicles or today and tomorrow. Build by engineers, for engineers, AutoSens features high quality technical presentations, discussed in the context of the rapidly evolving ADAS and autonomous vehicle technology ecosystem.
As one of over 350 conference delegates in attendance, you will:
- Learn from leaders in their field giving technical insight and sharing their expertise
- Hear from OEMs and understand their future requirements from sensors and processors
- Build relationships in an informal and collaborative environment
- Get inspired to solve your current business challenges, and set yourself new ones!
- Broaden your horizons by listening to expert speakers in relevant disciplines you don’t work in personally
- Create new memories in a unique setting and with an experience to savour
Who should attend the AutoSens Conferences?
- Technical or strategy managers at an OEM developing ADAS or related technologies
- Engineers, project managers or technical experts at Tier 1 working on sensor systems or ADAS
- Automotive sensor technology developers or integrators
- Algorithm or processor technical experts
- Those involved in testing, certification or standards for ADAS
- Academics working on ADAS or autonomous vehicle programmes
- Anyone with an interest in the technical aspects of ADAS for cars, trucks or other road vehicles
Do you fit the bill above? If so, there is something for you at the AutoSens Conference. You won’t be disappointed with your experience.