Advanced sensing and image processing for automotive applications
Date: Tuesday 20th September 2016
Time: 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Teacher: Prof Albert Theuwissen, Founder, Harvest Imaging, Belgium
Fee: €399 + VAT
This workshop session will provide comprehensive coverage of the latest image sensor technologies and processing techniques, delivered by one of the world’s leading technical experts. Suitable for intermediate and advanced level imaging technologists, this session will give a clear understanding of the technology and an appreciation of the art of image processing with a specific focus on typical automotive scenes and environmental challenges.
Learn how to…
- Differentiate between image sensor type, design and construction
- Evaluate imaging requirements and match camera specification
- Understand characteristics of digital video images and isolate quality issues
- Implement advanced processing methods in difficult environments
- Set up your system for optimum image quality
Active learning workshop:
- CMOS image sensor basics
- Rolling and global shutter
- High Dynamic Range
- Increased light sensitivity into the near-IR range
If you are responsible for automotive camera systems, you contribute to improving image quality or require knowledge of post-capture image processing techniques for digital video signals, you will learn something new in this workshop.
Delivered via easy to understand slides and case examples, in an open and interactive fashion, this session is the perfect way to maximise your learning experience at AutoSens.
Who is Prof Albert Theuwissen?
Founder, Harvest Imaging