Programme for AutoSens in Brussels
The AutoSens agenda in Brussels gets right to the heart of the challenges facing vision system engineers of today and tomorrow. Our content is geared to provide insight, generate discussion, and propose solutions for shared challenges in ADAS and semi-autonomous vehicle technologies. We have a range of tutorials, demonstration sessions, high level presentations and panel discussions for engineers and research managers working on vehicle perception.
The content shown below and planned for the in-person conference will still be delivered online. We will stream live from 1pm BST on 15-17 September and 13-15 October.
Agenda for Brussels in 2020
Agenda Topics for 2020
Themes that will be addressed in 2020 include:
- The missing links in ADAS and AV development
- Trends and challenges in in-cabin monitoring
- The role of LiDAR in the ADAS and AV sensor set, and alternatives to LiDAR, including RADAR and GNSS
- Simulating driver assistance systems for autonomous driving
- Collaborative approaches to solving autonomous driving challenges
- Sensor fusion, AI and big data
- Addressing compute challenges
- Safety and standardisation of sensors and systems