By engineers, for engineers, that’s our mantra. We’ll bring you a range of workshops, demonstration sessions, high level presentations and panel discussion that address the issues of today and tomorrow for engineers and research managers working on vehicle perception.
We all know that the long-term plan is to bring fully autonomous vehicles to the masses, but the AutoSens Advisory Board have been assembled to ensure that these meeting agendas are relevant to the hardware and software engineering challenges faced by OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies.
Themes to be addressed will include:
- Developments and challenges in sensor hardware, including camera, LiDAR, radar, infrared and spectral imaging
- Sensor fusion, image processing and ECU requirements
- Functional safety requirements and standards
- Real world testing versus virtual validation/simulation
- Deep learning/computer vision
- Image quality and standards
- AI/training data and ground truth modelling
- Regulation/ethics considerations for self-driving vehicles
- Driver monitoring systems
- Human factors in sensor design and operability
- Cybersecurity and data protection for autonomous vehicles
Academic – Poster Session
If you are an academic or a research institute, why not submit your research for presentation in our poster session.
AutoSens focuses on vehicle perception for ADAS and autonomous vehicles, covering sensor hardware, computer vision, AI and image processing and more. We are interested in showcasing the latest academic research via our poster session and encourage submissions to be made from all relevant research fields.
Call for Papers – AutoSens 2020
Visit https://auto-sens.com/speaking/ for full details