By engineers, for engineers, that’s our mantra. We’ll bring you a range of workshops, demonstration sessions, high level presentations and panel discussion that address the issues of today and tomorrow for engineers and research managers working on vehicle perception.
We all know that the long-term plan is to bring fully autonomous vehicles to the masses, but the AutoSens Advisory Board have been assembled to ensure that these meeting agendas are relevant to the hardware and software engineering challenges faced by OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies.
Themes to be addressed will include:
- Developments and challenges in sensor hardware, including camera, LIDAR, radar, infrared and spectral imaging
- Sensor fusion, image processing and ECU requirements
- Functional safety requirements and standards
- Real world testing versus virtual validation/simulation
- Deep learning/computer vision
- Image quality and standards
- AI/training data and ground truth modelling
- Regulation/ethics considerations for self-driving vehicles
- Driver monitoring systems
- Human factors in sensor design and operability
- Cybersecurity and data protection for autonomous vehicles
Call for Papers – AutoSens 2019
Call for papers for 2019 are open. If you wish to speak at any of our 2019 AutoSens conferences, in either Detroit or Brussels – please get in touch as detailed below.
Send a presentation title and abstract of no more than 500 words, plus 3-5 takeaways/lessons learnt from the presentation, along with the speaker’s name, job title, organisation and short biography to email@example.com
Submissions for AutoSens in Detroit 2019 close 11 January 2019.