Agenda for AutoSens in Brussels
Missed us in Brussels?
Past Agenda – Brussels 2019
Academic – Poster Session
In addition to featuring academic research on the main technical agenda, we are also interested to hear from students and researchers, who have been undertaking research in the field of vehicle perception and related areas, and who are interested to showcase their work in our poster session.
Agenda Topics from 2019
Themes addressed in 2019 included:
- Developments in sensor technologies, including camera monitoring systems, LIDAR, radar, and time-of-flight imaging
- Functional safety and testing, including real world versus virtual validation
- Driver and compartment monitoring on the way towards autonomous vehicles
- Image quality and standardisation
- How to improve the performance and safety of automated vehicles
- Image and signal processing requirements
- How computer vision affects camera design and SOC design
- Incorporating AI and deep learning into embedded systems