The 2018 AutoSens agenda in Brussels got right to the heart of the challenges facing vision system engineers of today and tomorrow. Our content is geared to provide insight, generate discussion, and propose solutions for shared challenges in ADAS and semi-autonomous vehicle technologies.
It is possible to filter by track names and locations, to view the agenda sessions grouped by topic.
Contact us if you would like access to all of the presentations via AutoSensTV.
Agenda Topics and Call for Papers 2019
Themes to be addressed in 2019 include:
- Developments in sensor technologies, including camera monitoring systems, LIDAR, radar, and time-of-flight imaging
- Functional safety and testing, including real world versus virtual validation
- Driver and compartment monitoring on the way towards autonomous vehicles
- Image quality and standardisation
- How to improve the performance and safety of automated vehicles
- Image and signal processing requirements
- How computer vision affects camera design and SOC design
- Incorporating AI and deep learning into embedded systems
- Regulation/ethics considerations for self-driving vehicles
- Human factors in sensor and autonomous vehicle design
- Mapping and localisation for driverless vehicles
You can submit your interest to speak to our Production Team before 30th April. Please include a short abstract, speaker biography and 3 clear takeaways that attendees will learn from your presentation.