The 2018 AutoSens agenda in Brussels got right to the heart of the challenges facing vision system engineers of today and tomorrow. Our content is geared to provide insight, generate discussion, and propose solutions for shared challenges in ADAS and semi-autonomous vehicle technologies.
Please note in the agenda below, the tabs for each day are currently “sticky” and need to be toggled on and off to view one day at a time. It is also possible to filter by track names and locations, to view the agenda sessions grouped by topic.
Contact us if you would like access to all of the presentations via AutoSensTV.
Themes to be addressed include:
- Developments in sensor technologies, including camera monitoring systems, LIDAR, radar, and time-of-flight imaging
- Functional safety and testing, including real world versus virtual validation
- Driver and compartment monitoring on the way towards autonomous vehicles
- Image quality and standardisation
- How to improve the performance and safety of automated vehicles
- Image and signal processing requirements
- How computer vision affects camera design and SOC design
- Incorporating AI and deep learning into embedded systems
- Regulation/ethics considerations for self-driving vehicles
- Human factors in sensor and autonomous vehicle design
- Mapping and localisation for driverless vehicles
Workshop topics confirmed include:
- Introduction to the world of Time-of-Flight for 3D imaging
- HD Maps for Driverless Vehicles: Technologies, Business Models, and Players
- Functional safety requirements for ADAS and AVs
- Simulation studies for sensor systems – how much can simulation emulate reality?