The AutoSens agenda in Brussels gets right to the heart of the challenges facing vision system engineers of today and tomorrow. Our content is geared to provide insight, generate discussion, and propose solutions for shared challenges in ADAS and semi-autonomous vehicle technologies.
Missed us in Brussels? You can purchase access to all of the presentation recordings for only £99, or subscribe to AutoSensTV on YouTube for all the presentation sessions from AutoSens in Brussels from 2018. Subscribe here >>
To submit your interest to speak in 2020, please visit auto-sens.com/speaking
Agenda – Brussels 2019
Academic – Poster Session
In addition to featuring academic research on the main technical agenda, we are also interested to hear from students and researchers, who have been undertaking research in the field of vehicle perception and related areas, and who are interested to showcase their work in our poster session.
Themes addressed in 2019 included:
- Developments in sensor technologies, including camera monitoring systems, LIDAR, radar, and time-of-flight imaging
- Functional safety and testing, including real world versus virtual validation
- Driver and compartment monitoring on the way towards autonomous vehicles
- Image quality and standardisation
- How to improve the performance and safety of automated vehicles
- Image and signal processing requirements
- How computer vision affects camera design and SOC design
- Incorporating AI and deep learning into embedded systems