Several fully autonomous vehicles, featuring an array of sensors, processors and software will be running demonstrations at a nearby location to the Michigan Science Center, as well as brief technical overviews being given by their owners/developers.
Visitors and press are invited to see first-hand what the latest technology can do and talk to the engineers developing the full vehicle systems. AutoSens attendees will have time to get up close and hands-on with the vehicles to learn about how they operate.
Attendance is included in all AutoSens ticket bundles, including AutoSens LITE, which also provides half-day access to the main AutoSens exhibition (Tuesday afternoon only).
- Date: May 15, 2018
- Time: 2pm – 5pm
- Location: Check-in at the Michigan Science Center, to be shuttled to nearby demo location
- If you’ve never been for a ride in a car that can drive itself, you are in for an extraordinary experience.
- A rare opportunity to get a hands-on experience in a fully autonomous vehicle, alongside the engineers who have implemented the technology.
- You can watch videos and read about self driving cars all day, but there’s nothing to quite match the experience of sitting in a car as it drives itself around the track, navigating the corners with ease and identifying objects along the way.
- You will get up close and personal with the technology, and gain unparalleled insight into the systems that make self-driving cars tick.
Only at AutoSens, Detroit (May 14-17, 2018)
Combining the track demos with the technical conference at AutoSens is a unique experience. Connecting theory with the real world application is always difficult to achieve in a technical conference environment, but by bringing both of these elements together, you can hear the latest technical developments and insight into the world of autonomous vehicles, while putting that into context by experiencing the technology in action in the demos.