Book by 17th June to save €200 on your AutoSens Brussels pass
Speak at AutoSens Brussels
Be part of an agenda packed with the latest technical insights from experts and academics developing automotive sensor technology from around the world.
Call for papers AutoSens Brussels is now closed
AutoSens is coming back to Brussels in September 2023, following the phenomenal success of our previous events. Our audience are thirsty for technology and insights into the latest developments in research. We want to hear from you if you have a case study, research outcome or innovation win in ADAS, sensors, hardware, software or other perception topics you want to share.
Topics we're interested in...
AutoSens Brussels | Autoworld Museum, Belgium | 19-21 September 2023
We will consider all submitted abstracts – however we are particularly interested in technical presentations on the following topic areas relating to improving exterior vehicle perception in ADAS and AVs:
Submit your abstract for AutoSens Brussels 2023
Helpful tips to consider before submitting your abstract:
- Make it clear what the proposed presentation will cover.
- Abstracts shouldn’t be too general, for technical presentations please indicate what research, results, industry applications, examples you will be including in your presentation
- Consider what the key learnings for delegates will be.
- Think about the presentation title and don’t include product or company names.
- If you are a supplier consider doing a joint presentation with a client.
- There is no maximum word limit but please aim for at least 300 words (should your presentation be accepted a shorter summary will be requested for the agenda)
- You can submit the text in the box below, or upload a PDF summary.
- Complete your submission before the deadline of 26 May.