The AutoSens series of conferences began in September 2016
The first meeting was held at the spectacular AutoWorld museum in Brussels, Belgium. It was a hugely popular event with over 330 technologists and engineers coming together to discuss the challenges surround autonomous vehicle technologies. Today, the conference has 5 editions under its belt and has grown to 550 attendees in Brussels, with a second location of Detroit and an Awards Ceremony added in 2017.
Previous events include:
- AutoSens in Brussels – 20-22 September 2016
- AutoSens in Detroit – 22-25 May 2017
- AutoSens in Brussels – 19-21 September 2017
- AutoSens Awards in Brussels – 20 September 2017
- AutoSens in Detroit – 14-17 May 2018