It is widely accepted that simulation is a necessity to achieve the safe validation of high level ADAS and autonomous vehicle technologies. Current simulation capabilities are worlds apart from just a few short years ago. But what are the remaining challenges? How might they be resolved?
Watch this session to understand…
- A digital twin is required for the vehicle, the virtual world and the ego vehicle including all (relevant) components, but how detailed does this need to be?
- How correlated to reality does sensor simulation need to be?
- Can we run massive simulations on the cloud to gain insight into performance?
- Is it possible to “turn on a switch” and let an optimization program determine the best design?
- Can we find critical scenarios (edge cases) without driving millions of miles?
We brought together an expert line-up of speakers and panellists to address these challenges.
An AutoSensPLUS subscription is required to watch this video on demand.
Presentations, panel discussions, interviews and more from all AutoSens events, with brand new content streamed both live and on demand.
Want to watch this FREE session?
You must be logged in to watch this session.
Please either login or create an account below.
Already a subscriber? Please Log in