The conference will combine detailed technical workshops, the AutoSens Awards, with two days of high level technical discussion in the conference.
Day One: 17 Sept – IEEE Official Meeting
Day Two: 18 Sept – Four technical 3-hour Workshops, Round Table Discussions, an Exhibition Preview and Welcome Drinks
- HD Maps for Driverless Vehicles: Technologies, Business Models, and Players
Led by Dominique Bonte, Managing Director, ABI Research
- Functional safety requirements for ADAS and AVs
Led by TBA
- Simulation studies for AVs – How much can simulation emulate reality?
Led by Prof. Dr. Alexander Braun, Professor of Physics, University of Applied Science, Duesseldorf
- Introduction to the world of Time-of-Flight for 3D imaging
Led by Prof Albert Theuwissen, Founder, Harvest Imaging
Just book an AutoSensLEARN ticket and choose your morning and afternoon session.
All AutoSens attendees are invited to preview the exhibition from 3pm on Tuesday, to speak uninterrupted to exhibitors and be at the venue in good time to join one of our Round Table Discussions from 5.30pm.
If you wish to host a Round Table Discussion, please speak to one of our Business Development Team.
Visitors and press are also invited to see first-hand what the latest technology can do and talk to the engineers developing the vehicle systems, hardware and software.
Tuesday will round off with a Welcome Drinks Reception in the main Exhibition Zone for all conference attendees
Day Three: 19 Sept – Conference Day 1 and AutoSens Awards
- Over 60 presentations over 2 days in three tracks
- Panel discussions
- Extensive networking sessions
- Technology exhibition with over 40 displays
- Classic, sports and exotic car display
Time: 7:15pm – 11:30pm
Location: Atomium, Brussels
Day Four: 20 Sept – Conference Day 2
The proceedings will close with a second day of conference content featuring the world’s most renowned technical experts covering the latest essential topics in vehicle perception technology.