As experienced event organisers, we know that to make cost-effective sponsorships work takes effort – that’s why we encourage sponsorships in areas we believe will be worthwhile, valuable and memorable to attendees, and that will be spread as widely as possible, returning maximum “bang for your buck”.
Sponsor On-site Services
- Photography Sponsor – have your company logo included on all photos used for post-event publicity
- Delegate bag Sponsor – have your company logo on the delegate bags handed to every attendee
- Lanyard Sponsor – place your company in everyone’s line of sight with your logo on each lanyard
Inserts and adverts
- Delegate Bag Insert – Branded item (many options, or you supply your own)
- Advert opportunities in conference app
- Sponsorship opportunities in catch-up TV portal
Digital promotion and marketing support
- Photographer stand visit – save time and costs by having our professional photographer visit your stand
- Single Editorial or Press Release publication – feature a single written piece as part of our marketing campaign
- Bespoke Editorial – comprehensive editorial package including multiple channels and touch points
The Roundtables last 30 minutes and give the delegates chance to discuss key topics face to face. The host invites their existing and new clients to discuss with other AutoSens delegates. It is also a way for you to appear on the Agenda and get a representative on the Speakers list. You can individually invite whoever you like to attend your Roundtable from the booked delegates. We suggest that Roundtables are for 12+, but sometimes this is 30+ or 40+.
- Sponsor level awareness campaign
- Position in Speakers List
- Company listed in the AutoSens Agenda
- Invite specific target through the AutoSens community
- Topic of your choice (with editorial approval from AutoSens)
- 5 minute introductory presentation to Roundtable
Press Briefing & Technology Showcase
Technology Showcase – AutoSens provides a high-level Press and Media platform for product launches and news announcements from 4,5 or 6 companies. The Showcase takes place after the AutoSens Tutorials and Roundtables to ensure maximum attendance. The 5 – 10 minute presentations on the Exhibition Floor is amplified with microphone and speaker. The presentations and follow-up Q&A happen during the Welcome Reception for AutoSens when drinks and refreshments will be offered. This is an opportunity to get a News Announcement or Product Message to the AutoSens audience and generate a higher profile than other exhibitors. Each company taking part in the Technology Showcase will also take part in an organised Press Briefing before the Technology Showcase.
Press Briefing – With the help of an external PR agency we invite journalists from leading titles to attend the Press Briefing. They will be given a full press pack and have exclusive access to a presentation from a senior member of staff from the participating company. Following the presentations the journalists will then spend time with the Companies to ask additional questions and get extra information that may be necessary for their stories. Where necessary we can embargo stories. This will be a professional media briefing pre-arranged with specific journalists.
AutoSens will become the main place for companies involved in the development of sensors for autonomous vehicles to release new information. By creating this platform we are able to generate extra visibility and ensure very technical announcements and vehicle perception technology are not lost in more general automotive development news.
Interested in being part of AutoSens?
Packages are not limited to what is listed above, many other options can be discussed. We can work with you to build a package which will help you meet your objectives.
Get in touch with our Business Development team today to discuss our available opportunities.
+44 (0) 1403 283 684
+44 (0) 7943 692 434