AutoSens Awards | 19 September 2018
The AutoSens Awards are the highlight of the global vehicle perception world social calendar. Taking place in Europe during September 2018.
19 September 2018 | Europe
Highlighting the greatest design, technical and marketing innovations within the automotive imaging sector, categories will celebrate individual contributions, team efforts and company excellence, as well as exploring academic endeavour, start-up excitement and corporate genius.
Watch the AutoSens Awards Highlights
September 2017 – Nominations Open
June 2018 – Nominations Close
July 2018 – Shortlist Announced
19 September 2018 – Winners Announced at AutoSens Awards
“The automotive industry is thriving with innovation and energy, carried by the excitement of bringing many new technologies into automotive. The shortlist represents a brilliant collection of new and existing suppliers driving the latest technology in new and innovative ways. Codeplay is really proud to be considered within this list of leaders.” Codeplay Software
Glittering Award Ceremony
“It’s a great honour to be recognized by the AutoSens Awards committee for our technology and the problems we solve! The AutoSens community lies at the exciting intersection of sensing, imaging, and computer vision. Our primary focus is on automotive imaging and computer vision at this very intersection, so we understand there are many innovative startups in this space to choose from and we’re thrilled to be seen as one of the most exciting ones out there.” Algolux
If your company has achieved excellence this year, let us put you in the spotlight and reward your accomplishments. It’s your time to shine…
Winning an AutoSens Award
- Showcase your excellence within the automotive imaging sector
- Increase employee motivation and morale within your organisation
- Enjoy a team building night out together at a glittering awards ceremony, which will also yield plenty of networking opportunities
- Improve brand awareness and promote your business to new customers
- Open doors to getting new contracts, finding new supply channels and breaking into new markets
- Look at your business from a different perspective and compare yourself to your competitors
- Increase credibility of your organisation – endorsement for your business.
- Validate your hiring stature among new recruits – attract the talent you need to push your business forward