8th-10th October 2024 | Palau de Congressos, Barcelona
Speak at AutoSens
Be part of an agenda packed with the latest technical insights from experts and academics working in ADAS and autonomous vehicle systems from around the world.
Watch this space for details of the submission process for our 2024 events
Call for papers is now OPEN for AutoSens Europe 2024
The AutoSens audience is thirsty for insights into the latest developments in research. Our call for papers is now open, so we want to hear from you if you have a case study, research outcome or innovation win you want to share at our Europe event.
We actively encourage submissions from historically underrepresented groups, and seek to foster an inclusive environment at our events.
Submissions for AutoSens Europe will be accepted from 29.01.2024, please contact [email protected] with any questions
AutoSens Europe | Palau de Congressos, Barcelona | 8-10 October 2024
- Sensor Fusion
- Market Forces and Horizon Scanning
- Park Assist and LSM
- Functional Safety
- Data Analytics and Simulation
- Event-Based Sensors
- Whole of Life Design – Environmental Responsibility/Materials
- Optics and Image Quality
- EE Architectures
- Standards and Evaluation
Submit your abstract for AutoSens Europe 2024
Helpful tips to consider before submitting your abstract:
- USP & technical content – What makes you stand out? Each presentation should be unique, add value to the conference, and contain information not easily accessed elsewhere, so new and innovative products, equations, and technology are more likely to be approved.
- Detail – Abstracts that meet the minimum word count (500 words) and include specific, technical detail on what the presentation will cover have a higher chance of approval.
- Include speaker bio – alongside the content of the abstract itself, we consider the qualifications of the speaker put forward to deliver the presentation. Speakers from within engineering/the applicable field (as opposed to marketing or sales) are more likely to be accepted.
- Make it clear what the proposed presentation will cover.
- Abstracts shouldn’t be too general, for technical presentations please indicate what research, results, industry applications, examples you will be including in your presentation.
- Consider what the key take aways for delegates will be.
- Think about the presentation title and don’t include product or company names.
- If you are a supplier consider doing a joint presentation with a client.