The AutoSens agendas get right to the heart of the challenges facing vision system engineers of today and tomorrow. Our content is geared to provide insight, generate discussion, and propose solutions for shared challenges in ADAS and semi-autonomous vehicle technologies.
Call for papers is now OPEN the 2020 editions of AutoSens.
Would you like to present at AutoSens in Detroit, Brussels or Hong Kong?
Our Production team are now accepting papers and submissions on the following topics
- Developments in sensor technologies, including camera monitoring systems, LiDAR, radar, and thermal imaging
- Functional safety and testing, including real world versus virtual validation
- Simulation scenarios
- Driver and in-cabin monitoring
- Image quality and standardisation
- Improving the performance and safety of automated vehicles
- Image and signal processing requirements
- How computer vision affects camera design and SOC design
- Incorporating AI and deep learning into embedded systems
- Regulation/ethics considerations for self-driving vehicles
- Human factors in sensor and autonomous vehicle design
- Mapping and localisation for driverless vehicles
- Lighting and optical considerations
- Cybersecurity and safety of ADAS and autonomous functions
- Any other topic relating to vehicle perception
How to submit your paper
You can submit your interest to speak to our Production Team using the form below. If you have any questions or problems please contact email@example.com
Call for Papers Deadlines
- AutoSens in Detroit – 17 January 2020
- AutoSens in Brussels – 29 May 2020
- AutoSens in Hong Kong – 3 July 2020
Academic – Poster Session
In addition to featuring academic research on the main technical agenda, we are also interested to hear from students and researchers, who have been undertaking research in the field of vehicle perception and related areas, and who are interested to showcase their work in our poster session.