The AutoSens agendas get right to the heart of the challenges facing vision system engineers of today and tomorrow. Our content is geared to provide insight, generate discussion, and propose solutions for shared challenges in ADAS and semi-autonomous vehicle technologies.
Our call for papers is OPEN for future editions of AutoSens.
Would you like to present at AutoSens in Detroit, Brussels or Hong Kong?
Our Production team are now accepting papers and submissions on the following topics
- Developments in sensor technologies, including camera monitoring systems, ultrasonics, LiDAR, radar, and thermal imaging
- Functional safety and testing, including real world versus virtual validation
- Simulation scenarios
- Driver and in-cabin monitoring
- Image quality and standardisation
- Improving the performance and safety of automated vehicles
- Image and signal processing requirements
- How computer vision affects camera design and SOC design
- Incorporating AI and deep learning into embedded systems
- Regulation/ethics considerations for self-driving vehicles
- Human factors in sensor and autonomous vehicle design
- Mapping and localisation for autonomous vehicles
- Lighting and optical considerations
- Cybersecurity and safety of ADAS and autonomous functions
- Performance requirements for different ADAS applications
- Any other topic relating to vehicle perception
How to guarantee a session
If you are planning your 2021 strategy and would like to guarantee a session, please contact email@example.com. AutoSens includes a limited number of commercial opportunities including market announcement, product launches, technology releases and other thought leadership options. These sessions generate active, qualified leads. Our platform amplifies your message and matches you with potential partners and clients.
How to submit your paper
You can submit your interest to speak to our Production Team using the form below. If you have any questions or problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Papers Deadlines
- AutoSens in Detroit – 1 February 2021
- AutoSens in Brussels – 28 May 2021
- AutoSens in Hong Kong – 2 July 2021
- Download PDF Brussels agenda from 2019
- Download PDF Brussels agenda from 2018
- Download PDF Detroit agenda from 2019