Welcome to AutoSens – The Sensor and Perception Conference & Exhibition
AutoSens is an international award-winning conference and exhibition for engineers, scientists, academics and professionals shaping the future of vehicle perception technology.
AutoSens 2020 combines our Brussels and Detroit editions, online and interactive with a powerful digital event platform enabling learning, idea sharing, and discussion to continue. Expect high-quality technical content, paired with next-level networking opportunities and learning tools.
Events & Conferences in 2020
Sponsors & Exhibitors of AutoSens 2020
Latest News & Interviews
- Driving ADAS technology and autonomous vehicles into the future with Siemens
- Wired Interfaces: Enabling End-to-End Interfaces for ADAS, Infotainment and Autonomy
- Interview with Ross Jatou of ON Semiconductor and Junko Yoshida of EE Times
- Manycore technology, heterogeneous multi-processing, and new partnerships: An in-depth interview with Kalray
- Driving the revolution towards electrified vehicles with ON Semiconductor
Get Social with AutoSens
By engineers, for engineers
The global advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) market is expected to reach $67.43 billion by 2025. Demand for driver safety and assistance systems over the last 10 years is at an all-time high, owed to the increasing level of technological innovation and growing initiatives toward vehicle automation and self-driving cars.
As ADAS improves at a rapid rate and autonomous vehicles edge closer to mainstream production, it is more important than ever for engineers to raise their heads and participate in industry-wide knowledge sharing and discussion.
AutoSens receives incredible support from senior engineers at OEM and Tier 1 companies. In 2019, the industry saw Europe’s biggest ADAS event with over 575 engineers and technical experts at AutoWorld in Belgium. The community extended to business leaders from the full supply chain as well as leading academics, and technical experts in the various component fields.