15-16 SEPTEMBER | AUTOWORLD MUSEUM, BRUSSELS
AutoSens in Brussels
The world’s foremost meeting of automotive engineers working to improve automotive imaging and vehicle perception for production vehicles.
Back to Autoworld
AutoSens in Brussels will be back with a bang in 2021, from 15-16 September! We look forward to bringing you a fresh agenda of expert panels, technical case studies, demos and much more.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to AutoSens, meeting in-person again for the first time in two years! Things might look a little different this year as we adjust to coming together in-person following the pandemic. Click below for the latest information and guidance on this.
Book now risk free – delegate tickets will be refunded in full if the event doesn’t go ahead*.
*5% processing fee applies.
The 2021 agenda will feature up to 40 sessions through which you will:
- Discover new methods for testing and evaluation of sensors and how to create robust sensor systems.
- Discuss the future of in-cabin applications for sensors.
- Hear perspectives on assessing ADAS system performance and mitigating the impacts of sensor degradation.
- Learn about innovative applications of LiDAR and the technical requirements for LiDAR validation and performance assessment.
- Hear from experts in AI for Autonomous Driving, with respect to dynamic ground truth, self-supervised learning and validating the performance of machine-learning algorithms.
- Understand the tools and frameworks needed to solve the problems impeding growth in advanced sensor deployment and data processing.
Autoworld is a great venue for AutoSens, not only due to it being a world-famous car museum, but also for the space that it offers us for the conference and exhibition. We have spaced out our stands and the venue will be well-ventilated.
Access to the venue could not be easier for those that are close enough to drive with parking available in front of the museum. (Full travel recommendations will be shared ahead of the event).
For those coming from further afield and joining us with a full two-day pass*; we have agreed favourable rates with local hotels. Full information is available from our official Accommodation Agent, the Brussels Booking Desk. To take advantage of these special rates, you must reserve your room as soon as possible.
If you need further assistance, please contact Wim Nicolai at the Brussels Booking Desk directly on
firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 478 68 65 00
*For those that do not wish to stay overnight, we have one day passes available.
AutoSens organisers, Sense Media Group, our venue Autoworld and our supplier partners, together have a vast experience in organizing events under highly varying circumstances. Your health, security, and well-being are always our highest priority.
During AutoSens full compliance with COVID-19 regulations will be assured; we will conform to all hygiene, social distancing and directly relevant guidelines and regulations as required by Belgian Law to guarantee your well-being and to ensure your participation is in a safe and secure environment.
Should you have any comments or questions in the interim please contact us at email@example.com
For up to date information relating to COVID-19 in Belgium please see click here.
For up to date information for foreign travellers click here to see the website of the Belgian Government.