12-14 SEPTEMBER 2022 | AUTOWORLD MUSEUM, BRUSSELS
AutoSens in Brussels
The world’s foremost COVID-safe meeting of automotive engineers working to improve automotive imaging and vehicle perception for production vehicles.
It was good to reconnect with the ADAS and autonomous vehicle industry
We got back together safely and shaped the future of ADAS and AV.
AutoSens in Brussels was back in September! We thoroughly enjoyed bringing you the freshest agenda of expert panels, technical case studies, and an exhibition full of demos from technology companies at the forefront of sensors and computer vision to explore.
Save the date: 12-14 September 2022
Available to buy on-demand
Gain access to over 30 technical sessions from our latest AutoSens Brussels edition, available to watch for nine months.
- 40+ speakers, including representatives of Daimler, Renault, ZF, Continental, BMW, Sony, OmniVision and more
- 5 insightful keynote addresses
- 9 interactive panel discussions
- 25+ technical case studies
- 3 plenary sessions with leading engineers and industry commentators
- 8 core themes across 2 specialist tracks
Topics covered include:
- Discover new methods for testing and evaluation of sensors and how to create robust sensor systems.
- Discuss the future of in-cabin applications for sensors.
- Hear perspectives on assessing ADAS system performance and mitigating the impacts of sensor degradation.
- Learn about innovative applications of LiDAR and the technical requirements for validation and performance assessment.
- Hear from experts in AI for Autonomous Driving, with respect to dynamic ground truth, self-supervised learning and validating the performance of machine-learning algorithms.
- Understand the tools and frameworks needed to solve the problems impeding growth in advanced sensor deployment and data processing.
Once again we hosted a Press Briefing at Brussels, where we heard from companies at the cutting edge of innovation in ADAS and autonomous vehicles.
Attendees heard exclusive announcements from 8 of our event partners, received a digital press pack, refreshments and had the opportunity to spend 1-2-1 time with the presenters from our partner companies.