AutoSens Awards 2020
The AutoSens Awards are the highlight of the global vehicle perception world social calendar. Hosted at the iconic AutoWorld Museum, Brussels it is an unforgettable evening of celebrations, networking and a chance to let your hair down with industry peers.
7:30pm on 16 September 2020 | AutoWorld, Brussels, Belgium
Highlighting the greatest design, technical and marketing innovations within the automotive imaging sector, categories will celebrate individual contributions, team efforts and company excellence, as well as exploring academic endeavour, start-up excitement and corporate genius.
Enter the Awards
If your company has achieved excellence this year, let us put you in the spotlight and reward your accomplishments. It’s your time to shine. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for, to recognise your successes, celebrate your hard work and stand out from the competition.
- Showcase your excellence within the automotive imaging sector
- Increase employee motivation and morale within your organisation
- Enjoy a team building night out together at a glittering awards ceremony, which will also yield plenty of networking opportunities
- Improve brand awareness and promote your business to new customers
- Open doors to getting new contracts, finding new supply channels and breaking into new markets
- Look at your business from a different perspective and compare yourself to your competitors
- Increase credibility of your organisation – endorsement for your business.
- Validate your hiring stature among new recruits – attract the talent you need to push your business forward
NEW! We have updated our awards categories to align with the changing dynamics of the autonomous vehicle perception industry, in turn increasing the opportunities for more entrants to go home with a much coveted AutoSens Award.
We want to showcase the more notable achievements of the vehicle perception community at an exclusive awards ceremony in Brussels this September.
Winners for 2019
This year’s AutoSens Awards evening was a tremendous success, with winners including start-ups, individuals and electronics and automotive giants, representing a thriving industrial ecosystem doing some of the most exciting technology development the world has ever seen.
The winners for 2019 also represent the innovators at the top of their game and those dedicated to improving safety in automotive and advancing autonomous vehicles.
Book Tickets to Awards Evening
Alongside the Awards ceremony, we’ll have a glittering evening of entertainment, dinner, science-themed comedy, table entertainment, and drinks freely flowing as the industry’s most accomplished figures mix with the new entrants looking to make a splash by winning an AutoSens Award for the first time.
Awards Sponsors from 2019
Sponsorship Opportunities at Awards
AutoSens Awards will attract widespread B2B and B2C press with extensive coverage for winners and sponsors.
Industry experts represent our world-class Judging Panel. The line-up includes top technical experts, representative of the full supply chain from OEMs to academia.
About the Awards
September 2019 – Entries Open
19 June 2020 – Entries Close
14 July 2020 – Shortlist Announced
16 September 2020 – Winners Announced at AutoSens Awards
“We were thrilled to be announced as finalists for the “Most Exciting Start-Up” category of the respected AutoSens Awards (in 2018). We view this as reinforcement to the importance of an efficient deep learning processing infrastructure to the industry.” Hadar Zeitlin, Co-Founder and Chief Business Development at Hailo
“Winning the AutoSens Award will further expose our technology to a wider audience, and accelerate the impact on the lives of many more people with safer cars and fewer accidents.” Brodmann17’s VP of Marketing, Keren Bargay
Read the latest Awards News & Interviews
- Prestigious AutoSens Awards ceremony honours innovation throughout the vehicle perception industry
- AutoSens Awards 2019: Finalists Revealed
- Regulatory landscape for autonomous driving in the US
- AutoSens Awards Winners crowned for 2018
- AEye is changing the way all robots, big and small, perceive the environment
“Winning an AutoSens Award would give our organization a highly respected platform that recognizes and showcases the incredible progress Arbe has made.” Shlomit Hocohen, VP Marketing at Arbe Robotics
“It’s a great honour to be recognized by the AutoSens Awards committee for our technology and the problems we solve! The AutoSens community lies at the exciting intersection of sensing, imaging, and computer vision. Our primary focus is on automotive imaging and computer vision at this very intersection, so we understand there are many innovative startups in this space to choose from and we’re thrilled to be seen as one of the most exciting ones out there.” Algolux
Hosted at the AutoWorld Museum Brussels; an exclusive, unique location. The venue will add to the proceedings, creating a unforgettable set of memories as the AutoSens Awards raises the bar for recognition of excellence.