It’s been two years since we were last together, but the time is now to reconnect and reunite with the ADAS and autonomous vehicle industry, safely, back in Brussels. We have been working hard and alongside implementing extra safety measures this year, we’ll be delivering a never seen before programme and speaker line-up for our community.
We’re absolutely thrilled to be back in-person at the world-renowned AutoWorld Museum with a fresh agenda of expert panels, technical case studies, an exhibition of demos from technology companies at the forefront of sensors and computer vision to explore and so much more. Tickets are going fast, due to limited capacity – if you’re quick you can take advantage of the early bird prices, which are still available until this Friday 23 July.
The highly anticipated programme features an outstanding line-up of speakers from leading companies such as ZF Group, BMW, Renault, Continental, Daimler, MPI for Informatics, ON Semiconductor, Sony, OmniVision, Samsung and many more. By joining us at the AutoWorld Museum this September you will gain technical insights into topics such as overcoming challenges in LiDAR affordability and scalability, AI and data driven AD development and the impacts of sensor degradation on ADAS system performance.
With our COVID guarantee, you can book risk free. Delegate tickets will be refunded in full (subject to small admin fee) if the event doesn’t go ahead due to COVID. If you book before Friday 23 July you can also save up to €200 off the final price.
Those working for OEM or Tier 1 companies can get a full or one day pass to attend AutoSens for free. Find out more
Things might look a little different this year as we adjust to coming together safely following the pandemic, but we have you covered. We are limiting capacity and have many new hygiene measures and safety features in place, as well as a traffic light system to share individual social distancing preferences. We plan to bring everyone back together safely and ensure you feel as comfortable as possible over the two days.
The 2021 agenda, over two days and across two tracks, features up to 40 sessions through which you will:
- Discover new methods for testing and evaluation of sensors and how to create robust sensor systems.
- Discuss the future of in-cabin applications for sensors.
- Hear perspectives on assessing ADAS system performance and mitigating the impacts of sensor degradation.
- Learn about innovative applications of LiDAR and the technical requirements for LiDAR validation and performance assessment.
- Hear from experts in AI for Autonomous Driving, with respect to dynamic ground truth, self-supervised learning and validating the performance of machine-learning algorithms.
- Understand the tools and frameworks needed to solve the problems impeding growth in advanced sensor deployment and data processing.
OEM and Tier 1 companies at the forefront of our industry – setting our future trends and determining the market direction will be sharing their valuable insights throughout the conference. Top speakers on the bill include:
- Raj Vazirani, Director of Radar, Camera and Global Electronics Engineering ADAS and AD, ZF Group
- Damien Schroeder, Project Manager Camera Systems, BMW Group
- Christophe Lavergne, Specialist Image Sensor and Processing, Renault
- Cristina Dragan, Thermal Analyst Expert, Continental
- Frank Schweickhardt, Head of Sound & Isolation, Thermodynamics & Airflow R&D, Daimler
We have also secured some top influencers from across the supply chain to bring you their unique perspectives and expert opinions to help with current work challenges. They will be providing high-level discussion of the key issues impacting the automotive industry today. Including:
- Dengxin Dai, Group Leader, Vision for Autonomous Systems Group, MPI for Informatics – an influential academic with expertise in adverse weather technology
- Dongjae Shin, Principal researcher, Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology – exclusive, never-been-seen-before session showcasing Samsung’s emergence into the LiDAR space
Always a favourite at AutoSens, we will of course be hearing from the three leading semiconductor companies:
- Sergey Velichko, Sr. Manager, ASD Technology and Product Strategy, ON Semiconductor
- Boyd Fowler, CTO, OmniVision Technologies
- Yuichi Motohashi, Automotive Image Sensor Applications Engineer, Sony
Attending AutoSens in Brussels this September will provide you with all the tools to be a better engineer, broadening your knowledge of the full range of technologies used in ADAS and AVs, and shaping your understanding of the big issues facing automotive electronics today. You’ll leave the conference with a further awareness of how the big issues impact ADAS and AV engineers in the near term as well as the limitations of current components, software and systems, and how to mitigate them.
AutoSens provides the perfect opportunity to get up to speed with the latest technologies available now, and coming soon to improve ADAS performance and enable AVs, whilst learning how to design and build better ADAS and AV systems to meet tomorrow’s performance requirements.
Come and join us at our COVID-safe conference and exhibition to reunite with old friends and develop new relationships. It’s all about community. It’s time to get the industry back together, to shape the future together.
With our COVID guarantee you can book today, risk free – delegate tickets will be refunded (subject to processing fees) if the event doesn’t go ahead due to COVID.