AutoSens Awards to recognise personal achievements in 2020
Responding to the global market situation and general changes to our current way of life, Sense Media has decided to adapt our offering for the AutoSens Awards in 2020.
While there have been, undoubtedly, many significant technical achievements over the last 12 months, our focus right now is on people. Supporting our families, healthcare professionals, keyworkers who are helping life continue in as normal a way as possible.
We’ve all experienced a change in perspective, we’re missing face-to-face contact, slowing the pace of life, and realising how much we value things we might have taken for granted.
And so, in 2020 we want to reflect this refocus on people and the value they contribute to our daily lives. This year, our Awards will feature four categories to recognise individual and team contributions in both a technical and human way.
- Young Engineer of the Year Award – A shining star, and influence of the future.
- Lifetime Achievement Award – An icon of technical merit and achievement.
- 2020 Vision Award – An engineering visionary, inspiring progress throughout the vehicle perception ecosystem.
- Product of the Year Award – The stand-out innovation of the last 12 months, voted on by the AutoSens Community.
We believe these four awards will bring the community together, help us to focus on what we as individuals can do to support others, and celebrate outstanding achievements in our industry. I am also very pleased to announce that all winners will be included in official coverage in an exclusive feature on the AutoSens Awards by EE Times.
All submissions may be made via the AutoSens website and electronic submission portal. Click here for further information on the categories and judging criteria.
The Awards will take place online on November 19, as the grand finale of our 9 weeks of content across our Brussels and Detroit Conference editions, and will be judged by our panel of industry experts.
Read latest news and updates from AutoSens
- Interview with Ross Jatou of ON Semiconductor and Junko Yoshida of EE Times ~ 9 October 20
- Manycore technology, heterogeneous multi-processing, and new partnerships: An in-depth interview with Kalray ~ 9 October 20
- Driving the revolution towards electrified vehicles with ON Semiconductor ~ 30 September 20